Am I the other woman?
Am I the one who set’s all alone at night as you hold your wife?
Am I the one who waits for the phone to ring and hope it’s your voice on the other end just saying you were thinking about me?
Am I the other woman that you wish you had in bed next to you at night?
Am I the other woman that you wish you could hold and kiss at night?
Am I the woman you dream of when you are in bed with your wife?
Am I the other woman that you tell how your day has been?
Am I the other woman who would give the world to just have you with me next to me for more then a few hours?
Am I the other woman that you wish you could love and trust?
Am I the one who set’s and wait’s for you to show up at the door for a fast hug and kiss?
Am I the other woman that would so give up my life to just see you happy?
Am I the other woman who you tell that you love and then leave to go home to your wife?
Am I the other woman that pleases you in every way I can for the few min I get with you?
Am I the other woman that trusts your every word about how you do not love your wife anymore?
Am I the other woman that has a broken heart every time I think of you not being with me?
Will I always be the other woman you go to when you need a friend and lover?
Being the other woman is all I have to hold on to at night in my empty bed.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment