Wednesday, May 06, 2009

5-6-09

well seems like after 3 years the state of Oklahoma might take a 2nd look at my child support cae and re think the 10000 owed to them and look back on the years that i have been on ssi and how long it took me to be put on ssi. we will see how this all goes.

stuff around the house is going well. I am now up to 12 love birds and one of the pair is setting on 5 eggs and I am handfeeding 2 that were hatched 5 weeks ago and doing that every 5 hours and that is alot of fun.

I get to have the boys this weekend and on sunday we are having my mom and twin sis over for mexicon food so that will be very nice to see them

other then cleaning bird cages and taking care of the birds and cleaning up after the new pup I have not been doing much. O we did fill the hot tub up and I hope to be useing it as soon as I can. Last year I was in it for hours every day. The heater is out but it sure is nice to use it on hot days.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I'll just bet that cold hottub is nice in the suumer.