Thursday, June 04, 2009

starting over

Ok as of a few months ago I was down 80 lbs. I have sliped and not being loosing much the last few weeks. As of today I got my stepper out and am now working on doing that every time I can. I have done over 100 steps which does not sound like much but at over 300 lbs that is a start and I plan on doing a few more as the night goes on and keep on doing them a few times a day and get to where I can do more each time with out passing out.
I allso need to start back on my acai juice which did make a diffrance in my weight when I was good and would drink the 1 oz every day when I got out of bed.

So I just need a new start for the summer time..

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats on starting over! Nothing wrong with taking "baby steps"!

Anonymous said...

HI! Just wanted to wish you much success in your endeavors to "reduce" as the old timers used to say. I feel you as I am a big gal myself. Although I am confined to a wheelchair much of the time and can't exercise like I used to. Any way, I am sorry that you feel the way you do about "God loving people" as I am a Christian and I can tell you, please don't judge us all by the actions of some. I, for one, LOVE EVERYONE and am not your or anyone else's judge. All I can do is let people know what God's word says on matters. Then it is up to you and God to work it out. Then, if said person does not heed His word, that is between that person and God. He is your ultimate judge. It is just my job to love you and tell you how much He means to me and how much He has done for me. It is my ultimate endavor to shine with his love and I pray all can see the difference He has made in my life. I hope all can see I have my fathers' eyes. Hey, that is one cute pup! and the birds are gorgeous. Hope we can be friends. Much love in Christ, Estie