Saturday, July 11, 2009

good few days

Well for the last 2 weeks I have had my sons at the hous efor summer time. It's been alot of fun.

today I went out and Storm got me 3 new shirts and guess what I am down from a size 6x to a 4 x so I am happy about that.

I just got in from the hot tub with out the heater on today it was about 92 in my part of Mo. the kids walked to the park after dinner and will have dirt cake when all of them get back home. Its nates 15th birthday but he will be back at his dads on the 15th so we gave him gis gift and he had me fix home meade pizza and dirt cake for his birthday dinner. We got him the wwe game he asked for for his birthday and he has played that on the Wii and had fun with that.

My scale has me down to 355 from 440 where i started at last sept so that is good. I am doing better easer to walk around and stuff like that. Now if I could get some good sleep I just hate Storm being away this last year and just being home on weekends. but hell at least he has a job.

No comments: