Thursday, November 05, 2009

Hi sure has been a very long time . I have had a very very long last few months and now on monday I go to see a councler to talk with about what has been going on in my life in hope that I can get over some of it and find out why I do some of the stuff that I do do in my life. You would think that at 39 I would be doing better but seems like I just fuck up more and more.

My life and my sex life is way out fo controle and I have a man who loves me so very very much and understnads why I am Bi and that I wish to find a bi f to join our family I myself just cant get past why I cant just be happy with him in my life and not wish others to join us in bed and join our family. I just need to find out why i want this and need this is it jst a part of me that alot of other people have in them ans I am just honest to let that part of me out.What is the deal lol

No comments: