Well the weekend was a fun one. sat we went and got a plant for the water garden. Storm made a redneck water fall for the water garden and it looks cool. The pond is looking better now seems all we need to do to it is get rest the dirt around it in good shape and set some rocks and plants around it. Storm orderd the Dragon sptiier that I had found on ebay when looking for a frog so he has that on the way to the house. So that will be cool to have a dragon spitter at the water garden.
Well Mothersday was better then I thought it would be. I did get to pick up my 3 sons and have them a few hours and got cards from 2 of them and a beaniegeko from one of them also. We stoped and gave my mom her card and gift and the b oys looked at her mower to try to get it going but had no luck.
We got home sunday and Storm made his mim cages for his garden and we had dinner and watched a movie.
SO ALL AND ALL A GOOD WEEKEND.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you had a pretty good weekend. I don't know why didn't get this entry from the 14th until the 21st, but hey, at least we did get it. *smile*
And by the way, cute picture of the kitty who thinks she's a pup :-)
Post a Comment