Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just stuff

I have been busy the last few weeks.
I had the boy's this weekend which was fun. we stacked wood on friday for Storm and helped pick up stuff from the yard. Friday night we went to watch 300 which was an ok movie. It's more of a man movie but was fun to be with my 3 boy's and Storm.
Sat we went and worked in my mom's yard with some other family members and got it looking nice for her. Mom was happy that we all showed up and we rosted hotdogs over the brush fire which was fun for the kid's.
Sunday I got to stay at home allday all but a trip to food 4 less and walmart.
monday we went to see my cousin who is being sent to war at the end of next month which sucks. we were all happy to see him and was nice t o be at a cook out for the day. Sunday i g ot home and took a 3 hour nap which i guess i needed.
and today was spent talking to my dad who stoped in to see me and talk. the rest of the day was spent doing house stuff and e-mails and I did take a short nap tell Storm got home.
So all and all I have been doing well.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Yep, you were pretty busy. Glad that you're doing well over-all :-) Good to hear from you!