Wednesday, June 13, 2007

update

Hi all. well not alot has been going on. I had the kid's which was fun. found out that at the end of the month i will have them for a few weeks at the first of July which will be cool. We will do Nates birthday party then b4 storm goes to Calf for his daughters wedding so nate is happy about that.

My eye is doing cool so that is nice.
garden is looking good. last night storm set out more plants hope he sets out more in a few days. i just love food from his garden.
I have been talking to a ssbbw from springfield who is Bi so we will see what happens. She seems very shy so not sure where we will take this lol.
I had hurt my knee and had to go to the ER to have it put back in place which hurt like hell but seems to be doing ok now which is good.
Me and Kat a friend down the street have been going to the $ store which is doing a close out sale which every 4 days stuff goes down in price by 10 cents so we have been getting some cool stuff for under a buck. I have got Bethany some cool stuff to send to her for her birthday in her cool penguin stocking that was handmade for her.

well its 344am so i am off to bed.

No comments: