Just went and had some fun today. look what i got done. It did not hurt at all. I love it so far.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life of A bi F in missouri. Who Is a PAGAN. Who dislikes how God loving people treat others. So I will rant about that and the Pres of the USA and life with my Pagan husband and my 4 kid's.
2 comments:
Ah, very nice. Did it hurt? :-)
lovelife said... as for your question on
my page no it did not hurt at all. kind of hurts now lol but I forgot i did
it and allmost riped it out when i brushed my hair.
Well, I'm glad to hear it didn't cause you any pain... at first :-)
Also, you could've just left a comment in the
comment section of your blog and I would've seen it because I set up an RSS feed just in case you did :-)
Post a Comment