Hi all it sure has been a long time.
I had my birthday on the 23rd of Aug. It was a very nice week of fun and gifts. Storm got me the best cake ever. He is such a good man to have in my life. His daughter came the weekend after my birthday so we had a nice visit with her and her new husband. We even had a family dinner at his sisters home I smoked a brisket and a turkey it turned out very good. most of it was eaten
I have not had my kid's in a few weeks so this weekend will be a fun one. I go pick them up on friday after school and have then tell sat night. This weekend I will be seeing Zachary open his birthday gift that Storm and I got him a few weeks ago, So that will be cool.
Not much has been going on. not even sure why I do this any more no one replys ever.
so this might be my last post.
1 comment:
Glad to see that you're back posting. For some reason I wasn't getting the ones you were posting. Probably because of the updates to Thunderbird, or not, not sure. Anyway, Happy belated birthday! And happy belated birthday to your son as well. Now you can't claim that no one ever replies, ever again. *HUGS*
Post a Comment