hi all I have such a cool friend. i got a call about a week ago from a friend who has to move. well she asked if I would like her pre formed fish pond. well I have one that storm got me as a gift and just love it and it gets me out of the house on my down days. So I said sure I would love it just tell me whhen to pick it up. Well yesterday we went and got about 6 or so fish from her and later that night we went back and picked up the pond. I am so loved lol.
So I hope to have 2 ponds set up next year with fish in both of them
today we went to marshfield and had lunch with my twin sister and mom and Storm worked on my sisters computer. A nice time was had even by me the lady who hates that town lol.
Now we are back home and I am going to watch a dvd as Storm watches the race. I hope you all have a fun rest of the weekend.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, your friend is definitely cool! Especially for giving you that pond. Congrats!
Also, glad you had a good time visiting with your mom and twin sister :-)
Post a Comment