Thursday, December 27, 2007

One more year

One more year has passed and I am still looking for my birth dad. Wihs i had found him this year but life goes on and his grandkids grow bigger and i so long to find him and see what he was told about our birth(iam a twin)
10 years ago when I found my birth mom it was hard to understand why we were thrown away like trash. but after a few talks with her I found my self lucky to of not had her in my life. Now I am 37 and wounder who my dad is and if the man she told us was our dad ever was told we were alive.
I have made 100's of calls and its never him on the other end of the line. Why do i need to at least find him and talk with him? This I do not understand at all.


if any one reads this and has info on a man names donald sprague who was in the service in 69-70 in mo at whitman air force base get ahold of me and lets talk.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Wishing you all the luck in the world to find your dad. And I hope he is better than you ever imagined.