Thursday, December 06, 2007

get the word out

Hi I wish to tell all of you people who are looking for a Munchkin cat to stay away from a lady in Fairgrove mo by the name of Margie her cell phone number is 417-429-8044 her work number which is grant ave vet in Springfield mo is 417-869-1581

I got a kitten from her about a month ago which she told me was a good kitten. Well it turns out that we cant even touch the cat or it will take our arm off. I have called her a few times and she will not call me back So I can talk to her about this kitten.

This lady is just out to take your money and not be honest with you about her Munchkin cat’s.
DO not do business with her you will just be throwing your cash away.

2 comments:

TheyDHD said...

Gosh, that sux bunches. :( Sorry you had to have the bad experience.

There's a present for you over at my blog :D

Todd said...

Thanks for the heads-up. And so sorry the cat is a lemon :-(