Wednesday, January 16, 2008

pic after a week


Well hi all. Hope you are all doing well.

I my self am doing very good. Been sick and down with depression but finaly looking up now. Went to my Dr who is an ass and he was being an ass so i hated that trip across town but at least I dont have to go back to see him tell april.

All is going well at the house. Had a good dinner I fixed a homemade BBQ beef in the oven for a few hours and boy was it good. Got some house work done and used the new vac on the hard wood floors and it worked very good getting all the cat hair up. We now just have 4 cats and the 2 dogs. So down on pets. Shaylong is doing some what better. maybe in a few weeks we can hold her and pet her lol. What a cat she is.


This is a new pic of the tat I got last week its looking good at this point.

Hope you all have a good week.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Tattoo is lookin' good! Glad to hear the depression is letting up. Wish we were 'down on pets', but alas, still have 21 cats. LOL. Ah, if we "lose" one a year, we've only got about 20 years before we're down to a more managable amount. *grin*

TheyDHD said...

Oh that new tattoo is gorgeous!

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and thanks for stopping by. *hug*