Saturday, January 26, 2008

trip to the vet and week update


Hi well well what a week it has been. O this is a pic of TEAL'C

was very cold all week so Storm did not work. We have very thick ice in the pond so I went and got a heater which did not work so I hope the fish are ok but I bet I lost them. Was 50 out today and going to be close to 60 on sunday so hope some of the ice goes away but I bet it will take a hell of along time for it to melt.

We had all 3 of our dogs to the vet today for shots and checkups. so out the door went $101 but at least that is over for the year and all of the dogs have rabies tags so if we get stoped on a walk the tags are on then. Lex had a tooth pulled and jazzy has meds for her hurt back leg and all have 2 doses of worm meds and all had shots so that price was not bad for all that had to be done for them all. the new dog in the house is a 12 week old dane boxer mix. No more dogs this year lol and I hope no more cats. O unless Shaylong has kittens.

Shaylong is doing better she lets Storm pet her but not for long. So that is getting better.


Storm went and worked on a friends computer today. I stayed at home and wated on a lady to pick up some freecycle stuff and then set by the fireplace and watched tv tell storm got home.


This has been a slow week but a very nice week because Storm was home from work. Does not do well on getting bills taken care of but at least I had time with him.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Good, glad to hear you had a good, albeit slow, week.

TheyDHD said...

Here's to getting things done. *smile*