Guess I look like I have use me all over me due to every one that is new in my life seems to think that it's so easy to just tell me what is needed in there life and i give it to them if I have it or if I can get it. Well I am so sick of it at this point that I think I will give up on new people who wish to use me for love money food gas friendship and all else. Why the hell do people use others. I do not see myself as a person who uses others but I guess in others eyes I might be.
Life goes on and I still have Storm to love me and i have my kids around at times and I do have my pets who love me no matter what I do or what i give them or what I look like.
Just right now in my life life sucks the most it has in years.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not sure what happened, but it doesn't sound good. Hope that life starts NOT sucking in the near future. *HUGS*
Post a Comment