Sunday, April 20, 2008

weight

Well seems like I need to cut out more of the soda and tea in my life. I am getting bad at this point to grab a soda when I get up at night and in the am b4 I get my tea made. I allso need to cut back on the sugar that I have been putting in my tea and stop the snack food for good. That will be the biggest change for me. But I shell work hard the next week to just have less soda and less sugar and less snacks and cut back a few at a time and see how that works. My goal for this sumer is to get 35 lbs off. Might even start walking in the am as it is not as cold out anymore.
Wish me luck lol

1 comment:

Todd said...

Good luck on cutting out the snack and sugar. I KNOW that's tough, but YOU can and WILL do it!