Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Been along time



just wanted to stop in on you all.

Not much has happend in the dad shit. So guess that is lost tell he picks to contact me which might never happen.

On a better note my sons grad went well. We had him a bbq on sunday and about 15-20 people showed up and that was alot of fun. The other 2 boys will be at the house next week for a week so very happy about that.

I was able to find homes for 2 kittens and one bigger cat so far so happy about that. now just need homes for 3 older cats. i wish I could find a rescue to take the 3 that were droped off on us. The dogs are doing well and we have a new bird he is an amazon a very cool bird. I will post a pic of him.


All and all stuff is going well at the house. I hope you are all doing well also.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sounds like you're doing well. Congrats to your son. Hope you have a good time when the others visit. Good luck on finding homes for the other cats, we've still got 12 that we need to place.