Hi all sure is hot in my part of Missouri.
Has been a long week and one with alot of stress. Storm is still working out of town and just home on the weekends which is ok but I miss him alot. Sister is still doing her time and comes home on the 8th which will still be so nice for her daughter. We for some reason have her lab dog at the house tell it's found out what she needs to do in her life at this t ime. That is a long story in its self lol
My soon to be 19 year old son is moving in with us today at 3. He is starting to work at the same place Storm works at. Roofing is such a hot and hard job. So I just hope that he can handel it and not get sick due to the heat. We got his some sports drinks to take with him and have told him to be sure and keep stuff around to drink so he does not get sick. So we will see what happens.
Storm was able to finaly get hold of a computer to replace the kids old one so is now working on it getting it ready to put in the front bed room for them to use. O he is also watching the NASCAR race which I will watch parts of it also.
We have a new friend who has been spending some time with us on the weekend and who has kind of asked to be the 3rd in our life and for some reason I am not sure how to take this lady at this time. hell have been looking for years and now we also have an old friend of ours who is out of state who has been talking to us about taht also. my self i wish to have the person who is out of state but she might not be back in mo for a few years as stuff stands right now. So why the hell cant I make up my mind lol. Hell goes from no 3rd in the relationship to 2 ladys asking to be Storms 2nd wife and both of them are Bi. So will have to do some thinking on this right now not sure what to do.
this summer has gone by so fast. the kids start back to school in 2 weeks where does time go.
O and hell its just 20 days to Karen day God I am going to be 38 never thought I would be 38 lol
Ok race time going to go.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear from you again. I hope your son can handle the heat as well. I know *I* couldn't. More power to him!
Post a Comment