Tuesday, August 05, 2008

nice day

I sure did have a nice day today. maybe later I will tell you all why.

been dealing with alot of stress and hope that will calm down in the next few weeks. sis gets out on friday. I am still not sure If I will go with my mom to pick her up or not. right now I just wish I could get some good sleep.
today I have spent a few hours dusting diffrent rooms and diffrent parts of the house. I hope to get the rest of the back room done tomarrow. i have a goal we will see if it happens or not at this point.
my son said today was hotter at his new job then yesterday. I hope he sticks with it he can make some good money but It is a hot hard job. My youngest son called tonight and i told him I would pick them up next weekend and we will do bens birthday party.

Ok just a fun and happy day at my house.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Glad you had a good day, that's always good news :-)