ok I have had a migraine for allmost a week. Called my DR last week he said to take some ultracets ..Well i did that fr a few days and it did not get any better. I had asked him to call me in s few Imitrex but no lol
So after it getting worse every day I called him today ahe he said to go to urgent care and get @ shots for it and i should be doing better in a few hours. Well that was at noon its now 7 and I am doing some better. But the urgent care DR gave me 10 imitrex so now I should do better if This shit starts. I have gone for 3 years with out a migraine but now this shit starts all over.
but the good news was when at the urgent care i am now down 45 lbs So that is cool news.
ok I am going to try to watch some tv and not fall asleep..
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about that headache :-( Hope it gets better!
Post a Comment