Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long time no post

Ok I am under so much stress right now. I just wish to sty at home not answer my phone and just go out the back door of the house to let the dogs in and out a few times a day.


We have a house guest which is fine with me she is a good friend. Will be staying with us for a long time.
ok that is not the stress lol
my mom has been in the hosp and just went home today. She has been having alot of proublems with her heart and the DR is still not sure what is going on. So been to the hosp with that and I just hate to be around people so i have had to take alot of my meds to get to where i can even go out of the house.

Storm is still working out of town and this is when i realy need him home so that sucks.
just dealing with this all sucks and have had a headace for the last 3 days and it will not go away. I am going to take a pain pill for my arm which still hurts like hell and i hope get more then a few min of sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry to hear about your mom having heart problems that are not understood. *HUGS*

Hope your arm start to get better. So sorry it hasn't already. *HUGS*