Ok I am so loved by Storm but I have been alone at home for the last 8-9 month's and I am to the point to where it sucks big time.
I am happy that he has a good job and that he is still working. But when he left to go do work in ARK he was told 6 month's then he could come home and work out of the shop. He was also told if he wanted time at home to just ask and he could have a few day's at home. well we are over the 6 month time and he has asked for time at home and not got that. He is ok with being out of town but likes time at home as well. I tell him it sucks to be as good at his job as he is. I told him tonight to be a slaker for a few day's and maybe he would get sent home lol
So I am loved very much by Storm and he does his job so we have a nice home and our needs R taken care of. just sucks to just have him home for the 2 days and have to send him back out the door...
I love you STORM thank you for taking care of us and working away from home and still showing me as much love as you can....
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment