not even a year old yet and what a change from the summer time when I got him and was feding him every 2-4 hours. Now he is the joy in my life when no one else is around to talk with I can allways get dragon out of his cage and talk with him. but he is starting to talk back lol
Sunday, February 01, 2009
My baby is growing up!!!
not even a year old yet and what a change from the summer time when I got him and was feding him every 2-4 hours. Now he is the joy in my life when no one else is around to talk with I can allways get dragon out of his cage and talk with him. but he is starting to talk back lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a cute bird :)
Post a Comment