Ok it's been a hell of a week. Started off by going to see my Dr who gives me my meds for depression. He put me on seroquel 3 times a day . That is all well and good but the reason he put me on it is that My Gma who passed away allmost a year ago has been talking to me. which is fine to me but hell I am pagan lol Sorry to tell the Dr that the meds do not make her stop talking to me lol
on the 4th we finaly had Lady give birth to 5 pup's
One had to be put to sleep which was a sad story all in it's self.
just to make it short the vet said to place the pup in the freezer and let it pass away.(due to its bain sticking out the top of a small hole in its head) no way in hell was I going to put a pup in the freezer to die. So I took it in to the vet where she gave it a shot and put it to sleep.
All the other pup's R doing very well. I have found homes for 2 so 2 more need good child free homes.
And tonight we are going to dinner with a few friends and my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment