Sunday, March 22, 2009

what the f has happend to karen

Ok so I have been slacking on the bitching on my blog. Seems like Storm had told me to stop bitching about the pres so I held back and have been good lol
Well not any more. On the local new's there was a story about troops from my area leving to be sent to war. Well I thought the new pre's was going to get our troops home not send more of the men and women over to fight a war that is so uncalled for. You see people voted for him thinking we would get the troops home amd the economy back on track and it looks like all that is not taking place. Yes i understand that not all this can take place in just a few months. But why not start by not sending more troops to get killed for oil.
What the fuck is he thinking doing just what he said he was not going to do.

just my small thought.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I hadn't heard about more troops being sent. Damnit! Thanks for commenting on my video :-)