Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I finaly got them!!!!



Ok I finaly got my dream set of bird's. I got a call yesterday that a man had a bonded pair of 4 month old lovebird's. Well over the weekend I cashed in a scratch off ticket which I had won 50 cash on so I had saved it and now I have my set of blue and green lovebird's. Thay are in a cage with room for them but you know me I like my birds in big big cages lol. So now I am looking for a bigger cage for them to call homes and in about a year start hatching eggs. I plan on hand feeding the babies. I loved it when I hand feed my Green cheek.

As for other stuff going on well not much of that is happening. Storm is still out of state working and Zack should be back to work in a few days to 2 weeks. So that is g ood that some work in roofing has started to pick up.
This weekend I will just have Nate because Bennett has a few ballgames over the weekend and Zack is going to go stay at his dads so he will not have to drive down that way 2 times for prom that is this weekend
So all and all stuff is looking up at the world..

1 comment:

Todd said...

Those birds are beautiful! Sounds like things are starting to look-up indeed. YAY!