Ok I have not posted in a long time. Seems like I have been busy making Yule gifts, I got my friends in Australia done and sent off last sat so she should get it next week Or I hope that she does. Now I am working on Storms moms gift which sucks because I fell I cant do as good of a job as she would of done but he keeps saying she will love it because I handmade it for her. So I hope he is right.
O tonight I took Storm to Logans Road House for his birthday dinner a few days early.His birthday is the 4th he will be 51. It was a very veru good meal and we had fun talking to each other lol
I think that I have a home for sandy my bearded dragon so we will see on sat night if she goes to a new home and if I get to go do some shopping for the kids Yule gifts with the cash I hope to get from her. If not I will be out shopping on the 22 when the lady picks up the chinchillas.
I did get most my bills in the post today so i am happy about that now I just owe 50 on the phones which I will pay if sandy is sold.
I need to cut back on pets alot I just dont have the time for all of them right now so its better to find them a good home. But I hate to give up her cage that Storm made its such a cool cage. But with out a dragon I have no need for it and like he said he can allways make me a new one if needed.
O this weekend might start the work on My kitchen if so I will take pic.
This year has gone by so fast where o where has time gone???
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"This year has gone by so fast where o where has time gone???"
Time has gone by quickly at time this year, for sure. You've definitely been keeping busy, which is a good thing... I think :-)
Happy pre-birthday to Storm.
Good luck selling the animals you're selling :)
Post a Comment