Sick as a dog who ate trash at the state fair.
Well I have been sick for over a week. just now doing some better had like 4 kinds of meds for the flu and cough. Now doing some better. Been sleeping alot and not doing much but being sick.
Better get to doing better because I have my kid's this weekend so that should be fun.
O on monday in the mail I got a gift that I just love. It was Pic of my daughter who is in Oklahoma and who I do not get to see. So I was so happy to get them.
Due to the ice. Storm has been home so fun fun fun lol.
JT got moved out so kind of quiet at the house. Even if he was in his room most the time I would still talk to him every day. Now I am all alone. Just happy that Storm has been home to talk with me lol
The pets are all doing well. So that is cool.
O I have a prim rib in the oven so cant wate for dinner tonight. It was on sale for 5.99 a lb
So better go check on dinner.
hope you r all doing well.....
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're doing okay too. So sorry you've been sick. I KNOW that sucks! Hope you enjoy your kids this weekend. Also hope the weather is at least somewhat cooperative so it's funner :-)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Post a Comment