well hi all. just stoped in to say hi and tell you all what has happend to me the last few day's.
Finaly getting to doing better the Dr called me in some meds for my cough which I have to take for the next 6 day's. But I can allready tell I am doing some better.
I had my 2 youngest son's thursday and friday due to the school being out due to ice. ben did not have a good V day at all his gf of a year and a half called and told him she wanted to move on and dumped him which I thought sucked on V day the day of love. So I had a crying 15 and a half year old all day thursday and allday friday. I am so worried about him, He has such a big heart so It sucks to see him hurt like this has hurt him. My mom stoped to see the kids and give them a v day gift so that was nice to see her.
We had prim rib for dinner that night it was very good.
the last few days I have been doing better so got some house work done that I had not got done due to being sick. Went to walmart today and got stuff to make egg rolls for dinner due to me making sweet and sour pork.
Storm is watching the race and I am on the computer doing this and going to do email.
So all and all an ok last few days.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your son's broken heart. That was really sucky of his ex g.f. on V day.
Glad you're starting to feel better though!
Post a Comment