Saturday, February 23, 2008

went to shop for the week

we just got back from doing groc and other shoping for the week. Was kind of cold out . Storm got a new DVD player for the front of the house so that was cool. I got some ky lol its the kind of new kind that is a massage and warming kind all in one. So fun fun fun might be had later lol
Other then it being cold out and the ice going away not much has been taking place. I did talk with my son and he is doing some better which is nice. I have them with me next weekend so will be nice to see them all.

I am doing better have not been sick the last 2 days so I am happy about that.
not happy with the stuff that has been on tv this round. BB is not as fun as I thought it would be would be better if playing the game by there self. but we will see how that turns out in a few weeks. AI kind of sucks but I think it was due to me not likeing any of the songs that were picked .

1 comment:

Todd said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.