Well here it is July 1st 2008. I just love July due to its my sons birthday and my daughters birthday and my moms birthday. O and the forth of July cook out that I plan to have lol.
Today I go pick up 2 of the boy's for a few days at mom's home so that will be fun. I think we are going to go ahead and let nate have his gift and make his cake so he gets to eat more of the cake then when we have his cake just the 1 day he is here like last year.
O in some good news we got a hot tub for a very good price. Needs some work on the wood sides but Storm is good at woodworking . So now we just have to sale the patio set so we have room on the back porch for the hot tub.
O and now the bad news. Last week I started haveing less and less hot water. Well it turns out we have a big leek in the hot water line so The one day storm got to work on it he did not find the leek so Now tell he gets home on thursday I get to turn the hot water on and off when i need to use it. but at least its hot water lol
All the pets are doing well. We have a cat the keeps killing rabbits and then he thinks he needs to give them to me. The fleas are not as big of a proublem after I put down some dust to kill them off and frontlined the dogs and cats. We r down to 2 dogs and 2 cats and the cats are outside most the time and just come in to eat.
Well It's 6:15 am and I need to go in 15 min to go across town to get the boy's from there dad b4 he goes to work. I think I will run to Sams club it's so nice to have a business membership and be able to get in at 7 am lol
So have a good day you all
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new hot-tub! Sorry about the hot-water heater though :-( Have a good 4th and birthday parties! :-)
Post a Comment