Monday, July 07, 2008

weekend

I had a very nice week last week and had even a better long weekend.
Last week started with the kids calling to see if I had plans for the week or if I would like them to come stay with me. So I had my kids last week and we had fun playing the wii and setting in the pool and the boys even mowed the yard for storm which was so nice of them.

Storm got to come back home a day early due to the 4th so was nice to have him home an extra day. We got the hot tub up and kind of running. We have no heat to it but the part might get orderd in a few weeks. but right now as hot as it is out we dont need the water hot. I think Storm found the part and its like 400-700 due to it being the control pannel which still is not bad due to us just paying 100 for the hot tub and 85 for pavers to set it on and 10 for plumbing parts for it. We jsut have to do it a little at a time due to other stuff needing fixed around the house.

Storm still cant find the hot water leak due to the rain we got over the weekend and him doing other house and garden stuff. So still going and turning hot water off and on in the laundry room. Which is ok at least I have hot water lol

On the 4th of July we smoked 2 slabs of pork ribs and had bakers for dinnerwhich was good/

SO ALL AND ALL A NICE WEEK AND WEEK END

1 comment:

Todd said...

Really glad to hear of the good week and weekend.