Why is it that life can be so hard at times.
I have a nice man in my life and am getting to see my kids more but this week has been hard on me and I am not sure why. Just down and not happy with me right now. not sure why. Now b4 you all ask yes I am still on my meds for depression lol
Pet update
Dragon the baby bird is doing well. I need to do new pic of him and post the change he has made in the last week.
I had a friend stop and pick apples and she clipped the other birds wings so now I can take them out of the cage and spend more time with them. The fenches are setting on 4 eggs so with in 2 weeks we will see if we have baby birds lol. Just call me the bird lady hehehe
Hope you all have a good week.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you're feeling down, I know from personal experience how much that sucks. *hugs*
Good deal with the birds :-)
Post a Comment