Abortion: What do I think about it. Well this might shock the one's that read my blog and are true friends with me. As most of you know I was adopted when I was a few days old. I first wish to say I had a good life growing up tell I hit my teen years and that was now looking back the start of being bipolar.
Ok my view on abortion. I think that a lady should have the choice to have one or not. I do wish my birth mom had that choice in 1970 when I was born because I would not be around. I do not mean that in a sick way. I have had a few proublems in my life and I wish I was not alive and would of not been adopted. I found my birth mom 11 years ago. She is the biggest bitch in the world and did not tell the truth on who our dad was So now I am trying to have contact with him. Being adopted you allways wounder who you came from and what kind of so called mom could give up a child no matter what is going on at the time. you go all your life looking at people and asking your self could that be my mom or dad or a bro or a sis. When you are the age to start dating you never know if the person you r with could be related to you because you were adopted. Yes I was lucky to find a mom who loved all 3 of the kid's that she was able to adopt. but I have alot of pain and hurt about being thrown away. I my self would never put a child up for adoption and let the pain and woundering fuck up that childs life like it did mine. If you do not wish to get preg then take steps to fix that proublem and if those steps do not work and you find your self preg and not wanting a bay then get an abortion. Being adopted is not allways a happy ending.
Ok with that said I am a happy person most the times I have 4 wounderful kids who I love and I am a part of there life.
Being adopted sucks at times but MY MOM GAVE ME SO MUCH LOVE I thank her for that.
MY BIRTH MOM IS A BITCH she should not even be called a birth mom just a bitch slut
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry that adoption in general is not all it's hyped-up to be. I totally agree though with your views on abortion.
Post a Comment