Monday, January 26, 2009

13 bird's

I now have 13 bird's. I need to get one more or find a home for one. It's so called bad luck to have 13 of anything.. the cockatiels that I got for free a few weeks ago are now nesting on an egg and should have a few more egg's in the next week. dragon my green cheek is doing wekk. I clipped his claws last night all by my self with out getting a finger taken off. I now need to clip t he wings of the 2 nandays and the 3 cockatiels. I think I will hold off on the 2 that are setting on the nest so I do not stress them out. I had took the one nanday F to the vet and ayed 10 to have her wings clipped about a month ago and now she can fly better then b4 which sucks,...

Well today in the mail I got pic of my daughter who is in Oklahoma with my ex. So that was cool that I got them. I would post them but I cant. She is getting so grown up.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Don't know what to say, except that 13 has always been a lucky number for us. hmm...