OK for the last few day's I have been very sick. I have been coughing and had a head ache from the cough and could not breath unless I used my inhaler every 3 hours and even doing that I still could just get some air not much in. So today after not sleeping for the last few nights or days. I called my DR who sent me to urgent care.
I got a shot of steroids and 2 breathing treatments and chest xrays. I was told I had pneumonia and was sent home with 4 different meds and told to stay in bed for a few days.(as you can see i am in bed lol)
Well I stoped and got my meds got home took the first dose of steroids and after about 30 min started getting sick as a dog. Well after a few hours of thinking I was going to die i called my mom who is a nurse and she said i needed to call back to urgent care and see what was going on. Well the DR did not tell me to not take the first does of the steroids tell sat so I took them when I got home so I had over dosed my self and that was why I was doing so bad and thought I was going to die. I was told to drink alot of water to flush it out of my syatem and if I got to doeing worse to head right to the er because it could cause my heart to stop working. O what fun that was to find out. So after 2 big bottels of water and some hot tea I am doing some better but It's time for me to take the other med's so not sure if that is a good idea yet or not.
O in good news when I was at urgent acre I got weighted and b4 yule i was at 404 and today I an at 386 So that is cool even if I am sick.I go back to my reg Dr on Feb 5th So I hope i get down some more. B4 yule he wanted me to loose 15 lbs by the time i came back to see him so I am doing good. Now If i would see my self as loosing I would be happy. I have gown down a size so tha is cool.
Ok hope you all are not sick and youall have a good weekend.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boo on being sick. Yay on losing weight though. *hugs*
Post a Comment