Ok as of monday the cockatiel f started laying eggs. We now have 3 eggs when I last looked this after noon. So we might have more if I go look now.
I just love taking care of all the birds. I have started when I clean out the food dishes 2 times a day that I put the old seed in a dish and save it for the outdoor birds. So kind of going green in a small way lol
Tonight was a good night I spent like 2 hours just talking to my son who is 19 and we watched tv and just talked about diffrent stuff. Was cool to just talk. I have some very good kid's. kid's will be kid's so at some point I am sure i will hear all about life as a teen boy lol
Well have a good night. when Storm gets back from doing work on the ice on the roofs in ARK I will have him take a pic of the egg's.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment