So sorry that it has been a few day's. I have had 2 of my boy's at the house who I let use my computer so I do not get a lot of time on it which is ok.
Its about 430 am and we will be going about 1245 today to Storm's mom and dads house for dinner which will be fun. On the way we will stop and pick up my oldest son who called late last week asking to go which was way cool. So we hope a fun day is ahead of us all with family.
On the home front I have been busy doing the big cd for Storms 50th birthday which is next monday but have to have the cd done by next friday due to some good info we got thursday. Which I will talk about later lol So I have been working on this cd will tell you about it after I give it to Storm and its so very hard to get all his family who live out of Mo to send in the info I have asked for I was so wnting his daughter to send in infor but she still had not done so and has not returned any of my calles about it. Which sucks because her part of the cd would of been his fav. but I guess life must go on. lol
O in good news. I had gave up looking for a bi pagan lady and for some reason a few weeks ago posted in a pagan info group our info and that we were still looking for a Bi pagan lady. Well i got a email saying that I should not post stuff like that in the group so I gave up one more time lol well a few days later up comes an email from a lady in Texas with her info and how she would like to talk more. Well tuesday night we were all online at the same time and a long story short she might bring her daughter to mo next weekend for Storms bday party and to see us and see if we all hit it off. With all the talking the last few weeks she has never asked for us to send her any money which has happend in the past with most of the bi f asking to see us so this might be cool.
More on how that turns out next week if she does make the 10 hour drive. Well I got up due to my tooth killing me so my pain meds are kicking in so i hope to sleep 3 more hours so talk more later.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear from you again. Glad to hear everything seems to be looking for you. H t-giving day.
Post a Comment