Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Monday will be the end for me.

Ok Monday might be the end for me. Last week I lost a filling that had been put in a front tooth. So I finaly found a Dentist that would see me and try and save the tooth.It's going to be about 200 to save the tooth but Storm said to try that because he understands how it is to go with out teeth. I am so so about going and being seen. I just wish I could be put out all the way as soon as I walked in the door and woke back up about 15 min after the dentist walked out of the room from working on me. I hate to have needles put in my mouth and its worse that its a front tooth and has to be shot in the roof of my mouth.

So send energy my way I will need it.
BB to you all

1 comment:

Todd said...

I'm so sorry that you don't do well with needles. Lots of people don't. Sending you LOTS of energy for you to use in whatever capacity you need. *HUGS*