Thursday, November 30, 2006

working on the house

Hi the last few day's I have been busy with storm doing work on getting the house ready for our friend from texas who will be with us this weekend and who also plans on the big move in the end of dec which will be nice.
Storm got the new King size bed frame made for us all 3 to use and got it set up and we went and got sheets for it so the bed room is now all set up. We also moved the other stuff in the bedroom around where we have a big open space in front of the big fireplace. So we can all have some fun with that lol.
We got alot of ice over night and some of town has been with out power. we were lucky and got to stay at home today and not have to get out. The weather is calling for 5-7 inches of show tonight. But I do have to get out and pay some bills and pick up some stuff to get the lamb ready to cook on sunday for the big bday party.
I think I have about 20 people showing up on sunday so that will be cool.
so wish me luck. I will psot pic of Storms dragon bday cake I go pick it up sat.
have a good night.
BB

No comments: