Friday, March 23, 2007

life sucks can it end soon???


Hi Other then my kid's being at my home for the last week life has sucked.

I have taken back over my computer to check e-mails and do this post.

My fav cat was killed and so were 4 other cats we have or did have. The other pets are doing very well. I need to find homes for at least 3 Bearded dragons. But it's fine with me to keep them with me tell a home can be found.


I hate life at times and wish it could end at times. Today has been a day from hell. very long story but cryed most the day if I was not sleeping.

At about 6 I had dinner with the kid's and we are now watching tv so might be a ok night.

was put on MOD on freecycle for not putting my zipcode on a post but hell that is just a start for the hell of this past week. lol

My oldest son who will be 18 in Sept is at Whitman Air force Base this weekend checking out the Air Force so I hate that but hell he is going to be 18 so what can I say to him about it.

Kid's grow up so I have to understand that. Just wish my child was not going to serve his country in this way. All I need is the President to kill my son let alone any more people like he has done so far.


Ok better go b4 i get to crying more. O the pic is of Smoky blue with me a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry to hear life has been so sucky lately :-( And *very* sorry to hear your son wants to join the Airforce too :-(