O 2 post in one day lol.
Well I got a call today to go save an iguana well i am not very in to an Iguana but I went and picked it up and it is now in my house in its small cage looking for a new home. It's about 2-3 years old and is about 3 foot long. It's green blue kind of strange to me but I have never been around an Iguana other then those of my friends. So I had to get on the computer and look up food and all that good stuff about them. So the hunt starts to find it a g ood home. i can tell you I like Beardeddragons alot better lol. This I guana kind of looks freeky lol kind of looks at me like who the hell are you and why are you in my world. lol o well maybe it will find a home soon. i now have 5 bearded dragons and 1 iguana and a man wanting to send me his f bearded dragon next week. O what have I got myself in to lol.
Well I am off to go get the 1000 crickets that I orderd from a man in branson who does all the pet stores in Springfield. i was paying 12 cents each at the pet store but going right to him I pay less the1 cent each and 1000 last me about 2 weeks so that is a big savings for us . what a deal. I wil take pic of the new bearded dragon and the Iguana as soon as I have time. Seems like I have been running all day long.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment