Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sick as a dog on it's last leg

Well ok maybe not that sick hehehe
But I did make my self go to the DR today which I hate so I must be sick. I have a bad cold so got meds for it and have to take very bad tasting cough meds which I hate but hell if I stop the coughing and get some sleep I will be happy.
O I did get some more good news at the DR I have lost 11 more pounds which his nurse said was good that I am taking it of slow because I will keep it off better then if I try to take alot of weight off fast. So I am happy about that.

My twin sister stoped by tonight to have storms son help her on her computer and her ipod so it was nice to see her and talk a few min. Storm gets to work on her daughters computer this weekend.

CHAD still has not got to the house yet but I hope he is in Mo soon.
Well i jsut took my meds so I am off to watch tv and then off to bed.

O I hate watching AI it sucks tonight sundance was booted off and now we have to listen to that monkey looking and sounding kid which I hate. What the hell are the people voteing for him for any way????

1 comment:

Todd said...

Very sorry to hear that you're not feeling well :-( Hope you feel better REALLY soon. And CONGRATS on losing 11 more lbs. That's awesome!

As for the singers on AI, *all* the guys pretty much suck, especially compared to the gals.