Well today was the day for the 70th birthday party for my day. Well lets just say It was ok but alot of stress. i think that we just see each other at Christmas and now I understand why. if you are not living in the same small Mo town as all of my family it seems like you are not worth shit because you must of gave up on being apart of that family when you moved away.
I have had my boy's for the last 10 day's and that was a hell of alot of fun. I do not think I have cooked that much food in years but all of them are growing boy's. Well lets just say left overs were not apart of the food chain at my home the last 10 day's lol. We rented 4 games and played them alot. The boy's helped Storm in the yard with the wood so it is looking some what better which is cool that my boy's helped with out saying why or no and stuff like that. Will be slow around the house the next 2 weeks with out them to talk with and stuff.
I go to pick up a new 2 year old gray cat tomarrow after Storm gets home from work so I am kind of happy about that. I will post a pic of him as soon as he let's me take a pic of him.
As soon as we got home from the party storm had to go to greenfield to work on a friends computer so no telling when he might get home. He also worked on my mom's computer today also.
So all and all it's been a busy day.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You sound like you're feeling somewhat better about life right now, so that's good. Happy to hear you had a good time with your boys. And congratulations on getting a new kitty :-)
Post a Comment