Thursday, July 26, 2007

been busy


Well I have been sick and I have also been busy.

Got a med change so the last few days I have been sleeping alot so when I am out of bed I have been busy. Had to clean out my pond because I have lost all but 1 of my big fish not sure why. But its now all cleaned out so hope to get it back going soon. all the rest of the fish look ok and so do the plants. I think I need a net over the pond of r all the stuff getting in to the pond might help out some.


friday we r going to the fair and sat we go to Branson to a concert I won Storm and I tickets to.


The garden is doing well. Kids are well and friends are not going well lost a friend but Guess she is better by her self and not being a bitch to us any more and not spending storms cash lol. but life is life.


Dreams is doing fine not sick at all which is good. hope he last a very very long time at our home.

No comments: