Well dreames passed away and I was so very sad about that. never thought I would have my dream dog. Well last night Storm g ot me a new dreams. he is so very cute. He is 12 weeks old very shy but I hope will come out of that. I named his dreams wynn.
I will try to get a pic of him the next few days.
I have been busy with the boy's who were at the house so I was not on my computer much.The boy's will be back next friday and we plan on going to the fair that night for the free concert. Then on sat night I won tickets from KTTS to a concert in Branson so that will be alot of fun for Storm and I to get away a few hours.
Other then that not alot going on. friend down the street turned out to be a bitch and money hungery so that ended after he saying hurtfull stuff. I lived with out her b4 the icestorm and can do it now.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new puppy, he sounds adorable! :-)
Post a Comment