Thursday, July 05, 2007

Dreams passed away


Dreams passed away this am about 1 am after fighting all day on the 4th of July to stay alive.

Not sure what might of been wrong with him.

Like Storm said to me as i was crying my heart out. All pets are with us for a reason and some for a short time and some for a long time.

I guess the short week and a half I had Dreams was a very fun and happy week and a half for me.But also a sad time watching him passaway.

Dreams you will be missed very very much. I loved you with all my heart. I will miss those big eyes looking at me and those big ears wanting to chase the stuffed turtle that I got you the day after I brought you home. I love you.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry to hear about Dreams passing away. *HUGS*