Storm found me a new corgi that is 12 weeks old and we picked him up last night. he seems to like the other dogs and cats just fine.
I went and got his shot today will give it to him tonight when storm gets home and can help hold him.
I will try to get a good pic of him and post it soon.
I have named him dreams also.
I have been talking to a bi lady from KC so we will see how that goes.
All and all we have been doing well. the lady down the street turned out to be a bitch and was useing storm to get her car fixed and for money so that suckes but at least she is going to move and I hope soon.
I won tickets for a concert in Branson for next weekend so hope to go to it and get away for a few hours.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment