Ok I am in a hell of alot of pain. So much pain I went to the fun ER tonight. Well seems like I have what is called Golfers elbow. what is that you might ask well here is what I found out.
Golfer's elbow is pain and inflammation on the inner side of your elbow, where the tendons of your forearm muscles attach to the bony bump on the inside of your elbow. The pain may spread into your forearm and wrist.
Golfer's elbow — also known as medial epicondylitis — is similar to tennis elbow. But it occurs on the inside — rather than the outside — of your elbow.
Now I am on pain meds and high doses of ibuprofen and have a brace around my elbow with a gel pad on the inside spote where all the pain is. Now I have to go see a dr who will see what can be done for all my pain.
I have not had this much pain in my life since 11 years ago when I had my daughter lol. Shit it hurts and I am such a whimp on pain meds I will see if half a pain pill does the trick so I do not sleep for days like I have done in the past when put on pain meds.
O in other good news the diet is going well. I have done good but not as good as I could of done. I have lost about 11 lbs in a little over 2 weeks. lets just say I am now under the big 400 mark which makes me so happy. Shit now you all know i was over 400 lbs in my freeking life.
But just because I am a fat person do not count me out. I think bigger people sometimes make the best friends in life lol.I am just happy to be under 400 and no it's noy 399 lol its less hehehe
Ok the pain pill is starting to work as you can tell by my words so I am off to bed.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the weight loss! I KNOW how hard that is. *HUG*
Hope your elbow heals quickly and the pain medicine works as it should.
Post a Comment